Based on your location, the easy-to-use Approach S10 golf watch automatically chooses the course you’re playing from more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs. Complete a hole, and it automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the green to the next tee box. And if you really crush one, you can measure the distance for bragging rights.
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display.
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green — as well as hazards and doglegs — on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide.
- Keep score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time.
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express™ to keep track of rounds.
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf model.
Know the Score - For added convenience, keep score right on your Approach S10. At the end of your round, it provides a summary of your round showing total distance played, total time and score. And as a remarkably comfortable everyday watch, it also displays the current time and date plus sunrise and sunset times.
Go Ahead - you can play a couple of rounds. Its rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours in GPS mode. And don’t fear the water holes, because Approach S10 is water-rated to 5 ATM (50 metres).
Track Your Game - Upload your scorecards for every round to Garmin Express to keep track of your game and scores throughout a season. You can also use the free Garmin Golf™ app to participate in weekly leader boards and tournaments.
- Strap material - Silicone
- Size - 35.5mm x 40.7mm x 11.3mm
- Weight - 35.0g
- Water rating - 5 ATM (5 metres)
- Display type - Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size - 23mm x 23mm
- Battery life - GPS mode: Up to 12 hours, Watch mode: up to 14 weeks
- Memory - 64MB
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The majority of our deliveries are made by our delivery partner DPD who will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window for your order.
Our customers also benefit from DPD's pickup service, allowing you to divert your parcel to the nearest DPD pickup point for added convenience.
You will get an email or text message confirming what your expected delivery time will be.
1 HOUR SLOT
You will have a confirmed 1 hour timeslot and can even follow the driver until he delivers to you!
15 MINUTE FINAL
You will then be sent a final 15 minute window when you can expect to take delivery of your order!
Delivery slots: 8am-8pm
UK NEXT DAY
Order before 3pm for next day delivery. (Excludes bank holidays and not applicable on orders placed on Saturday or Sunday).
Delivery slots: 8am-8pm
Busy working during the week? We can guarantee delivery on a Saturday.
Delivery slots: 8am-5pm
If something's not quite right, you can return most items up to 30 days after delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna
Pay in 3 instalments or Pay in 30 days.
It’s smoooth and simple
When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase.
Pay with Paypal Credit
Enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on every basket total of £99 or more.
Simply select Paypal at checkout