A superb trolley for golfers seeking high performance, reliability and convenience, Ben Sayers Electric Trolley is designed to last for 36 holes without charging giving you complete peace of mind on the course.
Constructed with a lightweight, aluminium frame, it is easy to hoist and store in the car boot.
Dual handle controls mean this trolley suits both left and right-handed players, with speed control settings, pre-set distance input and a unique memory feature that maintains desired speed.
To avoid damaging the battery, the trolley incorporates an automatic cut-off charger, giving you complete freedom to charge the battery overnight or while away from home.
Further to these features, the trolley itself comes with a completely free accessory pack including accessory station, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, drinks holder, rain cover and carry bag. This accessory pack retails at £149.99, representing phenomenal value in combination with the trolley.
An extremely popular tried and tested trolley, designed to last.
- The 200W motor is powered by a 12V/36AH lead-acid battery, which allows for up to 36 holes to be played without charging.
- The incredibly lightweight, aluminium frame is equipped with dual handle controls to ensure that the trolley is suitable for both left and right handed golfers.
- The trolley is fitted with a seven-speed control dial, along with a pre-set distance function which allows you to send your trolley forward by 10m, 20m or 30m.
- A unique memory feature allows you to pre-set your required speed.
- This item includes an automatic cut-off charger to prevent the battery from overcharging.
- The trolley comes complete with a free accessory pack which carries a recommended retail price of £149.99 and includes an accessory station, umbrella holder, scorecard holder, drinks holder, rain cover and a carry bag.
- Weight with Lead Acid Battery is approx:18kg
- Weight without Lead Acid Battery is approx:10kg
- Folded: 900mm(H) x 510mm(W) x 310mm(D)
- Open: 920mm(H) x 520mm (W) x 960mm(D)
- Speed: 8.6km/h
- Available in Black, Black / Red or White / Blue
- Lead Acid (up to 36 Hole)
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The majority of our deliveries are made by our delivery partner DPD who will provide you with a 1 hour delivery window for your order.
Our customers also benefit from DPD's pickup service, allowing you to divert your parcel to the nearest DPD pickup point for added convenience.
You will get an email or text message confirming what your expected delivery time will be.
1 HOUR SLOT
You will have a confirmed 1 hour timeslot and can even follow the driver until he delivers to you!
15 MINUTE FINAL
You will then be sent a final 15 minute window when you can expect to take delivery of your order!
Delivery slots: 8am-8pm
UK NEXT DAY
Order before 3pm for next day delivery. (Excludes bank holidays and not applicable on orders placed on Saturday or Sunday).
Delivery slots: 8am-8pm
Busy working during the week? We can guarantee delivery on a Saturday.
Delivery slots: 8am-5pm
If something's not quite right, you can return most items up to 30 days after delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna
Pay in 3 instalments or Pay in 30 days.
It’s smooth and simple
When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase.
Free Delivery On Orders Over £30
Free Standard Delivery on all Orders Over £30.
Free Next Day Delivery on all Orders Over £100.